How Much Will You Save When You Move to the Cloud?
Every practice is different. How you manage your practice — and what dental software you use — is going to differ from your colleague across the hall or down the street, This handy worksheet, Traditional Software vs Cloud-based Software: Calculating Your Personal ROI, will give you a better snapshot of how the cloud can help you spend your dollars more efficiently.
Do the Math. Call Us To Compare!
Once you've determined how much you spend on your dental office software, call us at 888-910-4376. We'll prepare a detailed quote with a price comparison. Download your personal ROI calculator today!
"Preventing the 50k Mistake"
“No server, no contracted computer geek, no surprises. Most importantly, no added monthly maintenance fees. The support from Curve has been fabulous.
Bottom line: the software delivers all the needed features necessary to run a contemporary dental practice. It provides the necessary metrics easily. The folks at Curve are responsive to their customers’ needs and seem to be in a constant upgrade mode. If it's not yet available from them, they report that it is something they're thinking about. They deliver on those promises.
Financially, hardware is stock and minimalist. It can also be as advanced as available but the software works on it all. It integrates easily with all my digital add-ons. Monthly fees are reasonable when compared to the other products available. Most of all, the cost is cheaper than the monthly maintenance fees for the 'big time all encompassing' software packages, and the original outlay of 20k+ for the software isn't necessary.
Every member of the team finds their own shortcuts/techniques to move through the software. We had a very small learning curve at implementation and new employees grab it almost immediately. I recommend this system constantly. I've not been disappointed at any time since implementation three years ago."
Why Curve Hero?
- Our customers love that Curve dental software is 100% cloud-based, which allows them to access patient data from anywhere at any time.
- Our intuitive user interface makes it easy to learn and even easier for the entire office to use.
- Our customer service team is the best in the industry — we are available 24/7 and answer your call in less than a minute.
Capture digital images directly to Curve Hero with almost any sensor, pan or camera. Our dental imaging features are native to the rest of the management system — no bridges or tricky integrations.
- Better security and hassle-free storage: Your images are backed up to multiple servers in multiple locations every hour of every day. And storage space is our worry, not yours.
- Access your images anywhere, any time: Whether you’re at home or away from the office, you’ll always have access to your patients’ digital images.
- Pre-set image manipulations: Record and save preferred manipulations and filters so you can quickly apply them to any images with a click of the mouse. Easily adjust contrast, brightness, gamma, rotate, sharpen and invert.
We know you and your team spend a lot of your time charting in your dental software. Consequently, one of our biggest priorities has been making charting as simple and efficient as possible.
- Faster charting: The chart is designed so that restorations can be painted right on the tooth using the mouse, which means you can chart a multiple-surface restoration, like an MOD, in seconds.
- Streamlined workflow:The chart is designed to function how the dentist or clinician does things because the chart is primarily used by a clinician.
- Simple treatment planning:Flexibility is the key word when describing the chart. You can create multiple treatment plans and drag them around in whichever order you wish.
Curve Connex, our patient engagement module, is a suite of features that will help you stay in touch with your patients even when the office is closed.
- Decrease no-shows with automated appointment reminders: Automatically send appointment reminders via email and/or text message. You decide when to send reminders and how.
- Get better patient information with online forms and custom fields: A busy front desk team has more important tasks than entering data from a paper form or PDF file. Our online patient forms make it easy to capture patient information and preferences.
- Deliver a better online patient experience: When your patients have anytime access to their online portal, they’re more likely to stay up-to-date on their payments, watch educational videos and feel more connected to your practice.
Third Party Integrations
To better serve our customers, Curve Dental has partnered with the best organizations to ensure seamless third party integrations. Your integrations live in the cloud, streamlining your work and enabling you and your staff to work remotely.
- Patient engagement and communication platforms
- Payment processing
- Online reputation management and reviews
- Electronic claims management
- Phone systems